Covid - 19 Facility Guidelines
PARENTS NOT PERMITTED IN FACILITY AT THIS TIME!
- All classes MUST be scheduled in order to remain under 40% capacity.
- Athletes must wear a mask
- All staff must wear face coverings
- Social distance (6 ft minimum) will be mandatory to the best of the ability.
- Sanitation stations are located throughout the facility for easy access.
- Parents/ Guardians are NOT permitted in the facility!
Your health and safety is our #1 priority, and we’re committed to keeping our facility clean and safe. We’ve always had extremely high cleanliness and sanitization standards in place. Our team members conduct regular and thorough cleaning of all equipment, surfaces, and areas of the club and regularly complete deep cleanings. Although we cannot eliminate all risks associated with COVID-19, we’ve taken several additional steps to strengthen our existing cleanliness policies and procedures to help keep you and our team members safe when your club reopens.
Below are some of the changes you can expect when your club reopens:
- All team members will have completed extensive training related to our enhanced cleanliness and sanitization policies and procedures
- Increased, thorough cleaning will be conducted using disinfectant on the EPA list effective against COVID-19. This includes 20-minute walk arounds by our team to continually clean and sanitize high-touch areas
- Trainers/ Coaches will wear face masks at all times.
- Increased sanitization stations will be available throughout the gym floor for member use.
- We will be operating at less than 40% capacity for all group classes.
- Parents/ Guardians will NOT be allowed in the facility to remain at a low occupancy.
You must wear protective equipment (PPE) such as a mask or gloves to the club. Together with YOUR HELP, we will continue to follow the recommendations of local authorities at each of our clubs in order to take every necessary precaution to ensure the safety of our community
- All athetes/coaches are remaining at least 6 feet apart to the greatest extent possible.
- Face coverings are required for coaches and encouraged for athletes
- We have established protocols to ensure members can practice social distancing
- Hand- washing and sanitation capabilities are spread out throughout the facility.
- Frequent hand washing by employees
- Doors/ Garage Door is open to ensure as much air flow as possible and limit door knob contact.
- High contact areas are washed regularly
- Entire Facility is cleaned and sanitized and the end of each day.