Youth Strength + Conditioning
Ages 9 -13
What Is Our Youth athlete development system and gpp?
Our youth training, or intro to strength training, is developed from a system that has been used for decades training new athletes to help build physical conditioning, endurance, strength, speed, and flexibility. The method we use for training these athletes is called General Physical Preparedness, or GPP for short.
“A pyramid is only as tall as its base”. When it comes to training athletes, GPP is the base and most important part of the structure. Even someone with a natural aptitude for athleticism will need to build this layer if he or she wants to become a top athlete in a particular sport. GPP is what everyone needs, regardless of athletic pursuits. Our youth program includes
- Introduction To Weight Training and Functional Movements (GPP)
- Speed Training – First Step Quickness and Proper Sprinting Mechanics
- Lateral Movement and Agility Training
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coaches
- Practiced and Proven Training Methods